We all go through hard times, but there is a solution out there. You may have poor credit and little to no income yet own a property. If you are having difficulty getting approved by the bank, a home equity loan with Silver Hill is very realistic based on the available equity you have. This would be registered in behind your first mortgage, as a separate loan. In most cases, you may be eligible to access up to 75% of your homes value by way of a second mortgage.
There are so many benefits associated with home equity loans:
• You may avoid breaking your first mortgage and suffer having to pay an enormous penalty to the first mortgage lender, and potentially giving up a good interest rate.
• You may access a large sum of cash using your home as collateral, with far less requirements for approval, unlike the banks.
• You may save significantly on interest rate costs, by using a second mortgage loan to pay off any high interest credit card debt you might have. This is because second mortgage rates are usually lower than credit card interest. A second mortgage would offer a great opportunity to consolidate all of your debt into one simple easy monthly payment. You can take control of your finances and not worry. This will also allow you to free up any extra cash each month, now that you only have one easy payment
• You may be self-employed, and have difficulty qualifying for a loan through your bank. The income verification process through a bank for self employed is very detailed. Qualifying for a second mortgage as self-employed is simple, provided you have the equity in your home.
• You may have poor credit and little to no income yet own a property. Again, a second mortgage option is very realistic based on the available equity you have.
• You may need funds urgently due an emergency or unexpected situation. Second mortgages are easy to obtain and are typically funded very quickly. It certainly is a great benefit to get access to funds in short order.
We deal with lenders who focus on the available equity you have and not income or credit. Our lenders will look beyond your challenges and use a make sense approach when approving you loan. We all go through hard times, but there is a solution out there. You may have poor credit and little to no income yet own a property. Again, an equity loan option is very realistic based on the available equity you have.
Silver Hill Mortgage Corp. Head Office
2902 West Broadway | Suite #202
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6K 2G8
F: 855.299.5832 (Toll Free)
Stay in Touch
Silver Hill Mortgage Corp. is a trusted industry leader in delivering home equity loans and other private mortgage financing solutions for homeowners and bank declined customers in British Columbia. Get in touch to get approved today.
Copyright © 2023 Silver Hill Mortgage Corp.
All rights reserved.